"A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament". ~Oscar Wilde.

"A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament". ~Oscar Wilde.

August 2, 2012

Traditional Vs. Deconstructive Typography

I think most of this work speaks for itself. It was a group project with 3 other classmates so I hid their names on the cover page and only put my pen name. I designed the cover page for a fictional booklet about contrast in typography.

We had to play with text styles and borrow articles to create two layouts, but this time for the inside of a booklet. One layout had to be traditional and the other deconstructive, which simply means that it does not follow the rules of typography. I didn't do my second one in the form of an article, but I really like the direction it was taking.

Let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment