"A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament". ~Oscar Wilde.

"A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament". ~Oscar Wilde.

August 5, 2012

Postcards

These are other favorites created in Illustrator. They're part of a series we had to design to advertise an area of interest. I chose Boston and activities that people enjoy when they're here. I used the 3 that worked the best. For the first I used shapes and lines to show a skyline.

The second is for the sports which are a huge part of living here; even though I'm not as much into them as everyone else is. The logos are not exact because I drew them myself, but I think they're close enough. (Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox). In retrospect, I think I'm going to remove the red "B" and draw the actual socks that represent their Logo. The Patriot's logo is my pride and joy; it's not perfect but I love that I was able to capture the gray face :)

The third is also just shapes and lines for a cobblestone path reminiscent of some Boston streets, and also because anytime there is a little sun, people are walking all over the place.




No comments:

Post a Comment