"A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament". ~Oscar Wilde.

"A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament". ~Oscar Wilde.

August 1, 2012

Article Cover - Marine Life


This project from my Typography Design class looks deceptively easy. The requirements were to read an article about anything relating to science, and to then create an article cover page for it (or pages in my case). We were not to create our own drawings, so I did some web searches for images and articles.

I designed a double-page layout with a full bleed image. The only information I added was the footer with page numbers, and the article title. The text paragraph is pulled from an article in The Guardian online and the photo from a blog called Tangledwing. I named my fictional magazine Science for this project, and had to follow guidelines from our class lecture for paragraph sizes etc. I used Adobe Illustrator (my current favorite!!).

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. ooh I love it!! It looks straight out of a magazine!! Good job sisi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much baby girl! I'm really happy about this one :)

      Delete