"A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament". ~Oscar Wilde.

"A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament". ~Oscar Wilde.

August 25, 2012

Foodology Magazine

This was my final project for my Typography class and it was a ton of fun. We had to create 3 spreads (6 pages) for a magazine that circled around food, so naturally, I named it Foodology (if you know my other blogs, you'll understand :p).

I used images and text from several websites online to fill the pages but I actually selected the typeface, sizes, and colors of every single word. This was one of my first attempts at using Adobe InDesign and it was tricky at first, but once I followed the tutorials from the instructor's files, it got easier. It feels so professional and well put together, and I was extremely proud of it. My instructor still had pointers for me about kerning, lead, paragraph spacing and other technical terms, but all-in-all it was very well executed. Doesn't that just make you want to flip through the pages?

Let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment